New fonts are always an exciting way to spruce up an old design. And with this deal from Fresh Pressed Fonts, you’ll suddenly have yourself 12 exciting new ways! This fantastic font find includes 12 Font Families, each with a variety of styles and customized glyphs. The wide range of styles covers everything from slab serifs to hand-drawn fonts. And if you act quickly, you can get the entire bundle for 73% off the regular price only for 4 days.
Get it here: http://bit.ly/1rigdxX
Photographs from the opening reception for the exhibition PORTRAITS: REFLECTIONS BY EMERGING IRANIAN ARTISTS, Curated by Roya Khadjavi Heidari + Massoud Nader, Rogue Space Chelsea, New York, September 17th – 29th, 2014, images posted with permission of the AKArt.
- Sepanta Ghassemkhani, Lateral Inversion, 2011, Single-channel video, 09:30 min. Dimensions variable Edition 5 of 7
- Alishia Morassaie, My 9 cm Friends 5, 2011, Water color on paper, mixed media, 11.8 inches tall / 30 centimeters tall
- Dadbeh Bassir, Untitled, 2005-2006, X-ray and digital photograph on light box, 29.5 x 37.4 inches / 75 x 95 centimeters, Edition 1 of 7
- Morteza Pourhosseini, The Circus 2 (Self Portrait), 2013, Oil and acrylic on canvas, 60 x 60 inches / 150 x 150 centimeters
- Babak Bidarian, Boy in Passion Play | Coming of Age, 2013, Oil on canvas, 31.5 x 39.3 inches / 80 x 100 centimeters
- Farsad Labbauf, Mossadegh, 2013, Archival paper giclee print, 39.4 x 29.5 inches / 100 x 75 centimeters, Edition 4 + 5 of 7
- Hossein Edalatkah, My Life, My Body, My Bio series, 2009, Mixed media on canvas, 70.9 x 31.5 inches / 180 x 80, centimeters
- Nasser Bakhshi, Portraits of Generations, 2010, Oil on canvas, 23.6 x 23.6 inches / 60 x 60 centimeters
- Nasser Bakhshi,When We Were Together, 2010, Wood and glass box, mixed media with strings, glass, pin, fabric and paint, 19.7 x 23.6 x 3.9 inches / 50 x 60 x 10 centimeters
- Amirhossein Radaie, Ghajar Woman series, 2012, Bronze, 13.8 x 9.4 x 9.4 inches / 35 x 24 x 24 centimeters, Edition 1 of 5
"I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep."
YOU DID NOT QUOTE SPONGEBOB AND MAKE IT SOUND POETIC AND BEAUTIFUL